NSGC Leadership Awards
NSGC members are encouraged to submit nominations for the annual NSGC Leadership Awards Program. The NSGC Awards Workgroup presents no fewer than 6 awards annually to recognize the outstanding contributions and achievements of our members. Leadership Awards will be presented during a plenary session at the NSGC Annual Education Conference (AEC).
Members may nominate themselves or others and are encouraged to nominate multiple candidates in multiple categories. The nomination process requires you to complete a series of questions via the online nomination form and submit a copy of the nominee’s CV/resume to email@example.com. Nominations for the 2014 Leadership Awards are due by July 10, 2014.
The NSGC Leadership Awards Program consists of six award categories:
View Detailed Criteria and Descriptions for Each Award
2013 NSGC Leadership Award Recipients:
The 2013 Call for Leadership Awards Nominations closed on July 29, 2013. All nomination submission forms were reviewed by the NSGC Awards Committee. Award winners were announced at the 2013 AEC in Anaheim, California. Please join us in congratulating this year's leadership award recipients:
- Natalie Weissberger Paul National Achievement Award: Robert G. Resta, MS, CGC
- New Leader Award: Sharanya Kumaravel, MS, LCGC
- Strategic Leader Award: Elizabeth Kearney, MS, CGC, MBA
- Outstanding Volunteer Award: Mary E. Freivogel, MS, CGC
- Cultural Competency Award: Nancy Steinberg Warren, MS, CGC
- International Leader Award: Jehannine C. Austin PhD CGC/CCGC
View All Current and Past NSGC Leadership Award Recipients