NSGC Webinar Series
Welcome to the NSGC Webinar homepage! The NSGC brings you webinars with a variety of current topics and issues that effect genetic counselors and genetic counseling practices. Each webinar hosts a panel of experts that will discuss their knowledge relevant to each topic. You’ll also have opportunities to ask questions!
All webinars are held on Wednesdays, 10:00am PST/ 11:00am MST/ 12:00 noon, CST/ 1:00pm EST.
2014 Webinar Dates
- January 29, 2014
- March 26, 2014
- May 28, 2014
- July 30, 2014
- September 24, 2014
- November 19, 2014
Topics to be determined. Submit a proposal for the January webinar now!
- March 27: Laboratory and Clinical Perspectives on the Technology and Applications of Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
- May 29: Pharmacogenetics: Practical Information for Genetic Counselors
- July 31: Gene Patenting and the Supreme Court Ruling: What Does This Mean for the Future of Genetic Testing?
- August 28: Introduction to NSGC Committees: What You Need to Know to Get Involved
- November 20: Save Yourself Some Time! Utilizing NCBI’s Resources for Phenotype (MedGen), Tests (GTR) and Variation (ClinVar)
For more information on past webinars or to view the recorded webinar, click here!
Propose a Webinar
Have an idea for NSGC's next webinar? Submit a proposal today!
If you have any questions about the webinar series please feel free to contact NSGC Webinar Subcommittee members (Carrie Blout, Christina Zaleski, Kate Shane).